DEVIANT RACE PARTS // 2009-17 6.7L Cummins EGR DeleteSKU# DRP87110
Deviant Race Parts Deluxe EGR/Cooler Delete Kit for 09-16 Dodge 6.7L Cummins (Will not fit 13-16 Cab and Chassis Models)
DRP’s innovative EGR Delete kit re-routes coolant to the back of the head between Cylinders 5 and 6 to help circulate coolant to the holes the get the hottest. Why choose to block off or route coolant back into the head where it doesn’t need it, when you can choose the best, Deviant Race Parts Deluxe EGR delete kit. This kit completely removes the EGR Cooler, Crossover Tube and Actuator to clean up the engine bay and eliminate soot buildup in the intake tract.
- Coolant Re-Route to the back of the head between Cylinders #5 & #6
- Custom DRP engraved and annodized EGR Blocker Plate
- All necessary gaskets, hoses, bolts, support brackets, spacers and billet coolant re-route fitting for bolt on installation
- Pre- Tapped manifold block off plate for EGT Probe installation
- 3 out of 5 for installation (1 being the easiest)
- Will Require The Use of an EGR Delete Capable Programmer or Tuner.