Why are prices calculated in USD?
While we are a Canadian company, it's pretty standard to charge in only one currency. It makes pricing and our back end stuff (like accounting, merchant accounts, etc) a lot simpler. Since most of our clients are American and that seems to be the most common online currency, that's what we're going with.
To our Canadian clients: Paypal seems to give a better exchange rate than credit cards. And hey - at least we're upfront about what we're charging. I hate buying something off a website that's not clearly marked only to get a bill in an unexpected currency.
And to all of our clients - you're awesome and thanks for supporting us!
Why do you show products out of stock?
Prostreet.ca shows inventory that is updated twice daily. This means that when you buy from Prostreet.ca, you know that your order can and will ship promptly (unless alternate ship time is specified i.e. Steed Speed is 3-4 weeks). If an item is out of stock the customer will be notified as soon as possible. All out of stock items are not purchasable.
How long will it take to ship my order?We process orders as fast as possible and orders placed before 3pm Mountain Standard time typically ship the same day (We do not ship or process orders on the weekends). If your order is placed after 3pm Mountain Standard time it will ship the next business day.
Why don't you have more products?
We stock the best of the products and they are added to the site weekly. If you need a product, we can more than likely get it for you, all you need to do is go to the contact us tab and send us an email with the manufacturer name and part number and we will contact you within 24 hrs with a price and availability on normal business days or call 1-888-559-2556.
How do I place an International Order?
We do accept international orders, because of the size of some items we require you to contact us via our Contact Us page in order to request an order going outside of the US or Canada. We need to verify if that item is safe to ship overseas, legal, and get an accurate shipping quote for your specified item(s).
What payment options do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and more, special requests and payment plan/lay-a-way options available for approved accounts.
Who pays for customs fees?
Generally, buyers pay the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. Import charges can vary widely but are most commonly based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
Prostreet is unable to predict which of these fees, if any, will be applied.
Customer Returns and RMA requests
- Customer must obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) prior to returning any product to Prostreet for replacement or credit.
- Customer may obtain an RMA by emailing Prostreet at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer is responsible for paying freight and insurance for all product returns, except when a product is returned as a result of an error by Prostreet, as determined by Prostreet in its sole discretion.
- Once an RMA is issued, Customer must return the product to Prostreet (as specified in the RMA) within 30 days.
- Upon receipt of the product, Prostreet will inspect the product and, if the product passes inspection, shall issue a credit or send a replacement for the products.
- Please refer to our Return policy for more information